My number one trick for keeping the sweet cravings at bay is being prepared! Preparation is the key to keeping on track.
I like to keep my fridge stocked with yummy, healthier alternatives, so I don’t go digging in my boyfriend’s snack cupboard.
These are super easy to make, a great little bite sized treat!
Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Premium Baking Chips
Driscoll’s Fresh Raspberries
- Fill a small pot about 1/4 full of water and gently simmer
- Place a heat safe bowl on top of the pot, making sure the water isn’t touching the bottom of the pot
- Place the Lily’s Baking chips in the bowl and continue to stir until the chips are melted
- Remove the chocolate from the heat
- Take a fork and dip each Raspberry into the chocolate and place on a baking sheet to set
Store these delicious treats in the fridge or freezer, for when that late night sweet tooth starts aching.